— Disconnect negative (-) battery cable.
— Unsnap luggage compartment floor carpet and lift off.
^ Remove fresh air plenum cover retaining fasteners (arrows). Remove cover.
^ Remove fresh air vent trim screws (arrows) in cowl. — Remove vent trim and screen.
Working inside luggage compartment, detach fresh air plenum and blower connections:
• Remove screws (B) holding fresh air blower housing in place.
• Disconnect heater/defroster cable (C) from housing.
• Disconnect electrical harness connector (D).
• Disconnect fresh air hoses (E) from housing.
• Remove retaining screw (F) and pull off large plastic air hose T-fitting.
— Installation is reverse of removal.
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.