^ Working under dashboard, remove knee bar screw (arrow). (Left side shown. Right is similar.)
^ Remove outer A/C vent from dash.
• Remove screw (A) from trim panel on side of dash.
• While pulling on A/C vent, release locking tabs (arrows) at top and bottom of vent with a small screwdriver.
^ Remove knee bar:
• Working through A/C vent opening, remove knee bar mounting nut and washer from stud (A).
• Working just below heater controls or radio in center of dashboard, remove knee bar mounting nut and washer from stud (B).
• Right side: Remove radio as described in 910 Radio. Remove knee bar mounting nut and washer through radio opening.
— Installation is reverse of removal.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.