^ Insert radio removal tools into holes in faceplate and gently pull radio out.
- Label and disconnect wires and antenna. Remove radio.
- Install radio by sliding into dash until retaining clips engage.
• Before beginning work on the sound system verify that the sound system is original equipment and the wiring harness has not been modified.
• Do not remove the radio or disconnect the battery without obtaining the anti-theft code.
• The radio is held In with tamper resistant clips. Special tools are necessary to remove radio without damage.
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.