The sunroof panel should be adjusted:
• If the top of the closed sunroof becomes misaligned with the roof of the car;
• If it does not close squarely;
• if there are wind noises at speed;
• If the sunroof has been removed.
Open sunroof approximately 100 mm (4").
^ Carefully pull down on front of trim panel to free securing clips.
— Slide headliner panel back into roof cavity.
^ Remove plastic caps covering front guide screws on left and right sides. Left side is shown (arrow).
To adjust front height of sunroof panel:
• Remove front guides.
• Turn knurled nuts to adjust height (arrow).
• Reinstall guides and check roof adjustment.
Adjust front height so that panel is on same plane as roof or just slightly lower.
^ To adjust rear height of sunroof panel:
• Loosen slotted height adjustment screw (arrow).
• Adjust ratchet (inset) so that sunroof panel is on same plane as roof or just slightly higher.
— Open sunroof approximately 100 mm (4").
— Slide headliner trim panel forward and snap clips into place.
— Check operation of sunroof.
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.