• The rubber in tires is sensitive to environmental conditions and foreign substances. Ozone, fuels, greases and oil all can have a destructive effect on tires.
• Store tires indoors where the temperature is between 14° F and 68° F and the air is dry.
• Wash tires before storing them.
• Keep tires out of sunlight or fluorescent lighting.
• Store tires on wheels with full tire pressure.
• Do not hang tires on hooks or stack them on top of each other.
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.