1. Determine center of bumper and then measure 518 mm (20 13/32 in.) to both sides. Draw perpendicular line from front edge of body.
2. Mark center line for 20 mm dia. hole 19 mm (3/4 in.) from front edge of bumper.
3. Drill bumper according to dimensions.
An antenna cutter is best for drilling the large hole.
4. Install spray jets with rubber washers and lock with leaf springs.
Tab of leaf spring must engage in bumper.
5. Complete bumper and tighten. Aim spray jets at center of headlights.
Was this article helpful?