4. Press safety rod and detach operating lever (white plastic part) at door lock.
If normal screws (non-locking) are used secure with lock-washers.
2. Press in on door lock with a screw-driver, Press safety rod.
3. Install and bolt cable holder.
4. Reglue plastic door sheet.
5. Press striker to closed position, remove lock screws on door frame and take off lock,,
5. Bolt front holder.
6. Install internal controls and adjust holder until the cable guide tube is without play,
Was this article helpful?