2. Turn off radio to run in antenna.
Feed in wire briefly until it is engaged by the drive.
Guide in wire and antenna mast by hand.
1. Turn on radio to run out antenna mast as far as possible. Unscrew and remove threaded bushing with an open-end wrench.
2. Remove antenna mast and plastic wire by pulling firmly.
1. Straighten plastic wire ends and slide into antenna adapter until wire ends touch.
Removing and Installing Automatic Antenna Mast
3. Push threaded bushing into antenna adapter and tighten. Run antenna out and in fully several times.
Was this article helpful?