1. Loosen self-locking screws on door frame.
2. Slide outside door handle forward and detach at outside door panel.
When the door lock is mounted and the door trim is installed, the operating lever can be engaged with the door lock by inserting a screwdriver, the tip of which is bent, through an opening in the outside door panel.
3. Detach operating lever (with installed door lock).
1. Stick liners on outside door handle.
2. Install and bolt outside door handle with operating lever) making sure that the liners fit neatly.
Was this article helpful?