1. Remove door window glass.
2. Pull out window guides in door recess and window opening.
All window guides are cut to proper length, so that they must be fitted properly by stretching or pressing.
4. Install outer window recess rail, assuring a neat fit with the end of the ornamental frame.
3. Remove outside window recess seal with ornamental strip.
1. Press lower front and rear window guides into guide rails and check for a neat fit!
2. Slide on ornamental frame for upper door frame. Bend down the metal tongue behind the opening.
3. Coat backs of upper and rear window guides with glycerine and install them in the door recess.
INSTALLING EXTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRROR ON PASSENGER'S DOOR
1. Remove door trim. Peel off plastic sheet as far as necessary.
2. Drill 6.0 mm dia. hole in outer door panel as shown.
3. Place reinforcement, Part No. 477 831 136 right door 477 831 135 left door underneath outer door panel and bolt to exterior rear view mirror base.
In the case of unfinished doors the reinforcement plate can be welded to the outer panel at the door recess edge (2 hole welding points).
9 2 4 Doors
Was this article helpful?