The removable roof panel can be set up on the fasteners while driving, if a strap is installed from the roof panel to the body. This strap will prevent the roof panel from lifting at the rear when driving on rough roads.
3. Lift trim at rear and insert a reinforcement plate. Then mount strap with a black 3,9 x 16 mm sheet metal screw and cloth covered washer.
6. Install roof, lock and clip on the strap.
1. Remove roof panel and press plastic rivets out of the roof trim in the rear area.
4. Reattach trim to roof with rivets.
2. Mark center of cover trim, measure 28 mm forward and drill through with a 2,7 mm dia. drill.
Was this article helpful?