1. Remove mixture control unit.
2. Using vise jaw protectors, clamp mixture control unit in vise. Clamp vertically at bend on narrow part of operating lever.
3. Loosen sensor plate mounting bolt and remove sensor plate.
1. Clamp mixture control unit horizontally.
Coat sensor plate mounting screw with "Loctite" or equivalent. Place new and/or absolutely level sensor plate in center of operating lever and tighten screw slightly by hand.
2. Measure gap between sensor plate and venturi. There must be an even gap of about 0.10 mm (0.004 in.) around the sensor plate.
Printed in Germany
Disassembling and Assembling Mixture Control Unit
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.