16. Tighten pinion bolt to specified torque.
17. Clamp main shaft in a vise so that the shafts are positioned vertically.
18. Lubricate rollers of main shaft bearing slightly and press outward.
The following circlips are available.
21. Install 5th gear with synchronizer unit, operating sleeve, needle bearing and shift fork. Secure shift fork on selector rod with roll pins, counterholding with a hammer.
22. Install circlip for synchronizer unit.
23. Insert synchronizer ring for 5th gear.
Was this article helpful?