Note: Engine must be cold.
7. Run engine to operating temperature and recheck coolant level.
Coolant level should be in the middle of the header tank.
4. Unscrew coolant drain plugs on left and righthand sides of crankcase and drain coolant.
1. Set heater lever at "warm".
2. Remove cap on header tank.
3. Unscrew drain plug on radiator and drain coolant.
5, Replace seals for drain plugs on crankcase and o-ring for drain plug on radiator.
Tightening Torques: Radiator plug 0,2 mkp (1,5 ft/lbs) Coolant drain plugs 4.5 - 5.0 mkp (32 36 ft/lbs)
6. Add coolant until level reaches edge of filler opening (heater lever at "warm").
Changing Coolant and Bleeding System
Printed in Germany
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.