Engine must be cold for leak test.
Check coolant and heater hoses for proper routing and damage. Replace damaged hoses.
1. Remove right hood support. 3. Pressurize system to 1 to 1.3 bar.
2. Remove cap on header tank and install 4. Check all coolant hoses and connections tester VW 1274. for leakage.
Pi in ted in Germany
Changing Coolant and Bleeding System Checking Cooling System for Leaks
REPLACING FUEL FILTER Note
Fuel filter is located in right rear fender.
1. Remove cover.
2. Detach fuel lines, while counterholding. Catch escaping fuel.
3. Loosen clamp and remove fuel filter.
4. Install new filter. Note direction of flow (arrow).
5. Check for leaks.
10 Replacing Fuel Filter
Printed in Germany
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.