3. Install adjusted complete part in car and mount on clutch pedal.
4. Take piece of wire out of guide rod and adjust clutch pedal to final position.
A Assembly bore
5. Mount clutch push rod on pedal. Check push rod adjustment and correct if required.
2 Clutch power spring
3 Spring retainer
5 Winged nut
6 Guide rod
2. Adjust clutch power spring. Distance A between inside of spring retainer and center of bearing shaft should be 43 mm*. If necessary, correct by turning the winged nut.
* As of MY '92, dimension A is 21 mm. At the same time, the parts listed under item 1 have been modified.
Removing and installing Clutch Spring
Printed in Germany - XXVII, 1991
Was this article helpful?