Display: approx. 5 V Note
If no voltage Is displayed, check power supply according to wiring diagram.
5. Connect voltmeter to term. 2 (negative) and term. 3 (positive).
Display, depending on potentiometer setting: approx. 2 - 3 V
6. Push tip switch into "on" position and keep it In this position.
Display: approx. 5 V
7. Push tip switch into "off' position and keep it in this position.
Display: approx. 0 V
8. Turn knurled wheel of potentiometer all the way up.
Display: approx. 3 V
9. Turn knurled wheel of potentiometer all the way down. The voltage must then drop to approx. 2 V.
10. Remove seat and connect to Special Tool 9269.
11. Switch on seat heating and set to maximum heating output.
12. Measure voltage at 2-pin connector marked with digit 3.
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.