1. Remove manifold pressure limiting switch.
2. Clamp manifold pressure limiting switch carefully.
3. Connect ohmmeter between switch housing and connecting terminal. Check that ohmmeter reads 0 ohms.
4. Install tubeless tire valve (without valve insert) on threads of switch.
5. Connect air pressure hose to pressure gauge (at valve).
6. Increase pressure carefully. Check that ohm meter goes to OO at about 1, 5 bar.
7, Drop pressure slowly until ohmmeter again goes to 0, Now read pressure which should be between 1.1 and 1.4 bar. If necessary replace manifold pressure limiting switch.
Printed in Germany
Manifold Pressure Limiting Switch
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.