The installed pop-up headlight assembly is comprised of:
1. Sheetmetal console; fitted to body
2. Joint rod; provides link between return lever and rotary support
3. Mounting saddle of electric motor
4. Headlights with hood
5. Rotary support
6. Electric motor with deflection lever
7. Cover ring
The headlight position with regard to the fender aperture is adjusted with the headlight folded down:
1. In longitudinal axis of the vehicle: at the console.
Adjust the headlight in such a manner that the upper edge of the headlight does not protrude above the fender contours and that the headlight is centered with regard to the fender aperture. Make sure the left-hand and right-hand headlights are adjusted in the same way.
Headlight assembly is removed 824-94B
2. in lateral axis of the vehicle: across the headlight.
3. In vertical direction: across the rotary support.
Headlight assembly removed B2s-&
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.