Vehicles with sun roof
1. Take out sun roof.
2. Remove cover.
3. Cut out roof liner in antenna area at right angles to the direction of travel at a length of approx. 15 cm.
Vehicles without sun roof
1. Open rear cover.
2. Remove upper section of weatherstrip of rear cover.
3. Detach roof liner in spotweld flange area.
4. Disconnect connector.
5. Undo screw connection of antenna wire.
6. Undo mounting nut with double socket (17 mm A/F).
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.