1. Disconnect battery and cover terminal or battery, respectively.
2. Remove fresh-air fan (for access to wiring harness).
3. Remove control unit and disconnect connectors for control unit
4. Disconnect connectors:
- LH front sensor (next to Centr. Electr. Syst.)
- Contact unit (below dashboard)
- RH front sensor (next to control unit)
- 2-pin and 6-pin connector
(in front of control unit)
The safety bracket (orange) of the 6-pin connector is destroyed during dismantling. When fitting the assembly, lock the connector with a new safety bracket (blue).
5. Disconnect wiring connection along wiring harness.
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.