The ATF radiator is located in the vehicle front end to the left of the coolant radiator.
1. Remove engine guard and lower front end paneling (refer to Vol. Ill, page 63-2).
2. Undo front part of wheel housing liner.
3. Separate ATF pipes from radiator and catch overflowing fluid.
4. Undo radiator mount (hexagon head nuts No. 5 and hexagon head bolts No. 7) and take out radiator complete with air duct.
Plug radiator connections and ATF lines with caps or plugs to prevent ingress of dirt or humidity.
1. Install in reverse order.
Was this article helpful?