The belt tongue must not be inserted in the buckle.
3. Connect ohmmeter on the pin side on pin B7 and ground.
4. Connect ohmmeter on the pin side on pins B7 and B8. Insert the belt tongue in the buckle.
5. Inspect the wiring harness to the triggering unit for pinches and
The not warning light is on as long as the limit value is exceeded or reached.
Test point 6
Belt buckle, passenger Fault codes 47, 48,
1. Disconnect the plug connection XI7.
2. Connect ohmmeter on the pin side on pins B7 and B8.
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.