Printed ih Germany - V, 1994
The two holding brackets with the straight legs must be mounted at the side.
9. Screw in ATF drain screw with new sealing ring. Tightening torque 40 Nm.
10. Screw in hollow screw for oil level pipe with new sealing rings. Tightening torque 40 Nm.
11. Fill with ATF fluid (refer to page 38-103).
A = Notched disk B = Selector slide
6. Insert pulse sensor and mount holding plate so that the lugs engage in the connector grooves.
7. Fit ATF strainer with O-ring. Tightening torque 8 Nm.
8. Place two magnets in the beads of the ATF pan, fit seal and secure the pan with the holding brackets so that the short legs press onto the ATF pan.
Was this article helpful?
The History of Porsche Cars through its generational changes. A must have ebook for any Porsche fanatic, this ebook is a reference book for Porsche enthusiasts. Discover all there is to know about the greatest Porsches ever made. All models are fully described and illustrated providing a definitive production history plus an accurate guide to original specs and equipment.